Tuesday, July 10, 2012

An Imperfect Being

I am always a lady,
I am a woman with needs,
I am a submissive with desires,
I am a slave to my Heart,
I am a babygirl that keeps that side of me hidden.
I am a bottom to those few that I trust with my body.

I am a headstrong lady who knows what she wants.
I am a loving woman who trusts her intuition.
I am a dominant submissive that stands up for herself,
I am a slave that can eloquently say the word no.
I am a babygirl that wont behave like a rude brat,
I am a bottom that will tell someone they are going too far.

I am always a lady that uses manners and tact,
I am a woman that is intelligent, fun and flirty.
I am a submissive that is sassy and respectful,
I am a slave that loves to serve someone who Deserves it.
I am a babygirl that is sweet and shy,
I am a bottom that is sexy and sultry.

I am everything I need to be,
and so much more that I haven't realized yet.
I am proud of the imperfect being I have become,
with all my strengths and my flaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment